Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feeling Neglected...

I PROMISED myself that I would continue to write faithfully on this blog and I have failed miserably. I want to offer my apologies and again my heart to those of you who continue to suffer.

What sparked this post was a talk in church on Sunday that pulled tightly on my heart strings. Another woman poured out her soul as she shared her current journey of trying to conceive a child. It has already been a long road for her and I can only remember too well when I was in the same boat. I have an understanding of the consistent dull ache that wears on your heart. It's painful.

I want to be here to offer support and hope. For some of you you will most definitely experience a joyful pregnancy of your own while others will have their lives changed and hearts mended through adoption. Where ever this journey ends for you I can promise that it WILL end. :) And it will end happily. You know yourself best. Trust that and it will take you to that journeys end. In the mean time share your aches and pains and cry on a few shoulders. Mine is available. :)

All My Love,

Halley

3 comments:

HopeFull said...

Halley -

I just wanted to say "thank you" for all of your great posts here. I stumbled across your blog a while ago when I was researching PCOS in response to my own diagnosis.

Anyway - congratulations! Easton is super cute and I can tell he fills your life with joy!

Best wishes to you and your family! And thanks again :)

Holly

Kayleen said...

Just checked in after a whole year. Easton is SOOO handsome! I'm so happy for you. We're still waiting...
Congrats on the move back to Utah. We just left Utah for Colorado in May, and will probably be there for a long time! An 8 1/2hour drive isn't so bad though. Much closer than Minnesota. :)

Gwen said...

Great posts on this blog! Thanks!