Friday, August 22, 2008

TTC Diaries Part Five: GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE!

I had to go back to the doctor a couple days ago for a follow-up after taking the chlomid. They always want to check your ovaries to make sure that the chlomid didn't over stimulate them causing cysts. Everything looked good AND she even said that she thinks I ovulated!!!! Where's the confetti? I even told her about the whole sunburn thing and she didn't think that mattered. I am just floating right now hoping and hoping... :) If my temp. continues to stay above 98.0 degrees for the next day or two, then the doctor said that I FOR SURE ovulated. It HAS been staying up as I've been checking it so I am SO excited! If I don't get my period by the time that we are leaving to go back to MN (which is in a about a week) then I'm supposed to take a pregnancy test. I know you can't see me as I am writing this, but I am just elated and ready to dance around all day like it was Christmas! :)

I have one more trip to the doctor on Monday for some more blood work and Nate is going in to the doctor on Wednesday for his little "test." I am hoping that all of his results come back normal. I'm pretty sure they will, but you never know.

So, YAY!!!! Could this FINALLY be it?

Never Giving Up,

Halley

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Such good news! Good luck!

Brit

Julie said...

WOOHOO! You'll be in my thoughts! We are excited to see you again.